$50 ENERGY STAR Appliance Rebate
January 1 - June 30, 2019
It is the interest of Carroll Electric and its members to reduce the demand for electricity and promote the use of high efficiency appliances. Carroll Electric will offer a rebate to encourage energy efficiency for approved ENERGY STAR refrigerators and stand-alone freezers. In order to qualify for an appliance rebate, the member must agree to adhere to the following program requirements.
- Refrigerators or stand-alone freezers only
- Appliance must be 10 - 30 cubic feet in size to qualify.
- Refrigerator or stand alone freezer must be new and ENERGY STAR rated at the time of purchase and installation. See www.energystar.gov for current ENERGY STAR specifications.
- Carroll Electric must verify ENERGY STAR listing through either a copy of the yellow Energy Guide label or the owner’s manual showing the ENERGY STAR logo.
Conditions of Rebate
- Appliances not meeting cubic feet requirements are not eligible for this program.
- The purchase and installation of the ENERGY STAR refrigerator or stand-alone freezer must be approved by Carroll Electric.
- Carroll Electric must verify through a purchase receipt that new ENERGY STAR refrigerator or standalone freezer was purchased and installed between January 1, 2019 - June 30, 2019.
- The building where the refrigerator or stand-alone freezer is installed must be a residence which uses electricity from Carroll Electric. No commercial or industrial buildings. • Rebate is to be issued to the cooperative member; the rebate cannot be paid to a builder/dealer.
- A rebate request form, proof of purchase, and proof of ENERGY STAR rating must be submitted to Carroll Electric within 60 days of the purchase of the appliance, or by the end of the rebate period, whichever comes first.
- A rebate in the amount of $50 will be issued by Carroll Electric in the form of a check, or it may be placed on the member’s account as a bill credit.
- A maximum of one (1) ENERGY STAR appliance rebate may be paid per membership in a calendar year.
- Rebate request forms are available in the Carroll Electric office or can be printed from Carroll Electric’s website at www.cecpower.coop.
Prefer to fill out the form offline? Download Appliance Rebate
Funds are limited for this rebate. Rebates will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Carroll Electric will periodically review this program to determine its continuance and value to our members.